1. Unto the end, for the sons of Core, a psalm.
2. Lord, thou hast blessed thy land: thou hast turned away the captivity of Jacob.
3. Thou hast forgiven the iniquity of thy people: thou hast covered all their sins.
4. Thou hast mitigated all thy anger: thou best turned away from the wrath of thy indignation.
5. Convert us, O God our saviour: and turn off thy anger from us.
6. Wilt thou be angry with us for ever: or wilt thou extend thy wrath from generation to generation?
7. Thou wilt turn, O God, and bring us to life: and thy people shall rejoice in thee.
8. Shew us, O Lord, thy mercy; and grant us thy salvation.
9. I will hear what the Lord God will speak in me: for he will speak peace unto his people: And unto his saints: and unto them that are converted to the heart.
10. Surely his salvation is near to them that fear him: that glory may dwell in our land.
11. Mercy and truth have met each other: justice and peace have kissed.
12. Truth is sprung out of the earth: and justice hath looked down from heaven.
13. For the Lord will give goodness: and our earth shall yield her fruit.
14. Justice shall walk before him: and shall set his steps in the way.