1. Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem: praise thy God, O Sion.
13. Because he hath strengthened the bolts of thy gates, he hath blessed thy children within thee.
14. Who hath placed peace in thy borders: and filleth thee with the fat of corn.
15. Who sendeth forth his speech to the earth: his word runneth swiftly.
16. Who giveth snow like wool: scattereth mists like ashes.
17. He sendeth his crystal like morsels: who shall stand before the face of his cold?
18. He shall send out his word, and shall melt them: his wind shall blow, and the waters shall run.
19. Who declareth his word to Jacob: his justices and his judgments to Israel.
20. He hath not done in like manner to every nation: and his judgments he hath not made manifest to them. Alleluia.