1. A psalm for Asaph. God hath stood in the congregation of gods: and being in the midst of them he judgeth gods.
2. How long will you judge unjustly: and accept the persons of the wicked?
3. Judge for the needy and fatherless: do justice to the humble and the poor.
4. Rescue the poor; and deliver the needy out of the hand of the sinner.
5. They have not known nor understood: they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth shall be moved.
6. I have said: You are gods and all of you the sons of the most High.
7. But you like men shall die: and shall fall like one of the princes.
8. Arise, O God, judge thou the earth: for thou shalt inherit among all the nations.