1. Unto the end. A psalm for David.
2. In thy strength, O Lord, the king shall joy; and in thy salvation he shall rejoice exceedingly.
3. Thou hast given him his heart's desire: end hast not withholden from him the will of his lips.
4. For thou hast prevented him with blessings of sweetness: thou hast set on his head a crown of precious stones.
5. He asked life of thee: and thou hast given him length of days for ever and ever.
6. His glory is great in thy salvation: glory and great beauty shalt thou lay upon him.
7. For thou shalt give him to be a blessing for ever and ever: thou shalt make him joyful in gladness with thy countenance.
8. For the king hopeth in the Lord: and through the mercy of the most High he shall not be moved.
9. Let thy hand be found by all thy enemies: let thy right hand find out all them that hate thee.
10. Thou shalt make them as an oven of fire, in the time of thy anger: the Lord shall trouble them in his wrath, and fire shall devour them.
11. Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth: and their seed from among the children of men.
12. For they have intended evils against thee: they have devised counsels which they have not been able to establish.
13. For thou shalt make them turn their back: in thy remnants thou shalt prepare their face.
14. Be thou exalted, O Lord, in thy own strength: we will sing and praise thy power.