1. The inscription of a title to David himself. Preserve me, O Lord, for I have put trust in thee.
2. I have said to the Lord, thou art my God, for thou hast no need of my goods.
3. To the saints, who are in his land, he hath made wonderful all my desires in them.
4. Their infirmities were multiplied: afterwards they made haste. I will not gather together their meetings for blood offerings: nor will I be mindful of their names by my lips.
5. The Lord is the portion of my inheritance and of my cup: it is thou that wilt restore my inheritance to me.
6. The lines are fallen unto me in goodly places: for my inheritance is goodly to me.
7. I will bless the Lord, who hath given me understanding: moreover my reins also have corrected me even till night.
8. I set the Lord always in my sight: for he is at my right hand, that I be not moved.
9. Therefore my heart hath been glad, and my tongue hath rejoiced: moreover my flesh also shall rest in hope.
10. Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; nor wilt then give thy holy one to see corruption.
11. Thou hast made known to me the ways of life, thou shalt fill me with joy with thy countenance: at thy right hand are delights even to the end.