1. Praise ye the Lord from the heavens: praise ye him in the high places.
2. Praise ye him , all his angels: praise ye him, all his hosts.
3. Praise ye him, O sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars and light.
4. Praise him, ye heavens of heavens: and let all the waters that are above the heavens
5. praise the name of the Lord. For he spoke, and they were made: he commanded, and they were created.
6. He hath established them for ever, and for ages of ages: he hath made a decree, and it shall not pass away.
7. Praise the Lord from the earth, ye dragons, and all ye deeps:
8. Fire, hail, snow, ice, stormy winds which fulfil his word:
9. Mountains and all hills, fruitful trees and all cedars:
10. Beasts and all cattle: serpents and feathered fowls:
11. Kings of the earth and all people: princes and all judges of the earth:
12. Young men and maidens: let the old with the younger, praise the name of the Lord:
13. for his name alone is exalted.
14. The praise of him is above heaven and earth: and he hath exalted the horn of his people. A hymn to all his saints: to the children of Israel, a people approaching to him. Alleluia.