1. Unto the end, for the presses: a psalm of David.
2. O Lord our Lord, how admirable is thy name in the whole earth! For thy magnificence is elevated above the heavens.
3. Out of the mouth of infants and of sucklings thou hast perfected praise, because of thy enemies, that thou mayst destroy the enemy and the avenger.
4. For I will behold thy heavens, the works of thy fingers: the moon and the stars which thou hast founded.
5. What is man that thou art mindful of him? or the son of man that thou visitest hi?
6. Thou hast made him a little less than the angels, thou hast crowned him with glory and honour:
7. and hast set him over the works of thy hands.
8. Thou hast subjected all things under his feet, all sheep and oxen: moreover the beasts also of the fields.
9. The birds of the air, and the fishes of the sea, that pass through the paths of the sea.
10. O Lord our Lord, how admirable is thy name in all the earth!