1. A psalm of David. Lord, who shall dwell in thy tabernacle? or who shall rest in thy holy hill?
2. He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:
3. He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.
4. In his sight the malignant is brought to nothing: but he glorifieth them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth to his neighbour, and deceiveth not;
5. he that hath not put out his money to usury, nor taken bribes against the innocent: He that doth these things shall not be moved for ever.