1. I will extol thee, O God my king: and I will bless thy name for ever; yea, for ever and ever.
2. Every day I will bless thee: and I will praise thy name for ever; yea, for ever and ever.
3. Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised: and of his greatness there is no end.
4. Generation and generation shall praise thy works: and they shall declare thy power.
5. They shall speak of the magnificence of the glory of thy holiness: and shall tell thy wondrous works.
6. And they shall speak of the might of thy terrible acts: and shall declare thy greatness.
7. They shall publish the memory of the abundance of thy sweetness: and shall rejoice in thy justice.
8. The Lord is gracious and merciful: patient and plenteous in mercy.
9. The Lord is sweet to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.
10. Let all thy works, O lord, praise thee: and let thy saints bless thee.
11. They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom: and shall tell of thy power:
12. To make thy might known to the sons of men: and the glory of the magnificence of thy kingdom.
13. Thy kingdom is a kingdom of all ages: and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.
14. The Lord lifteth up all that fall: and setteth up all that are cast down.
15. The eyes of all hope in thee, O Lord: and thou givest them meat in due season.
16. Thou openest thy hand, and fillest with blessing every living creature.
17. The Lord is just in all his ways: and holy in all his works.
18. The Lord is nigh unto all them that call upon him: to all that call upon him in truth.
19. He will do the will of them that fear him: and he will hear their prayer, and save them.
20. The Lord keepeth all them that love him; but all the wicked he will destroy.
21. My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord: and let all flesh bless thy holy name for ever; yea, for ever and ever.