1. Unto the end. A Psalm to the sons of Korah.
2. O Lord, you have blessed your land. You have turned aside the captivity of Jacob.
3. You have released the iniquity of your people. You have covered all their sins.
4. You have mitigated all your wrath. You have turned aside from the wrath of your indignation.
5. Convert us, O God, our Savior, and turn your anger away from us.
6. Will you be angry with us forever? And will you extend your wrath from generation to generation?
7. O God, you will turn back and revive us. And your people will rejoice in you.
8. O Lord, reveal to us your mercy, and grant to us your salvation.
9. I will listen to what the Lord God may be saying to me. For he will speak peace to his people, and to his saints, and to those who are being converted to the heart.
10. So then, truly his salvation is near to those who fear him, so that glory may inhabit our land.
11. Mercy and truth have met each other. Justice and peace have kissed.
12. Truth has risen from the earth, and justice has gazed down from heaven.
13. For so will the Lord give goodness, and our earth will give her fruit.
14. Justice will walk before him, and he will set his steps upon the way.