1. I have cried to the, O Lord, hear me: hearken to my voice, when I cry to thee.
2. Let my prayer be directed as incense in thy sight; the lifting up of my hands, as evening sacrifice.
3. Set a watch, O Lord, before my mouth: and a door round about my lips.
4. Incline not my heart to evil words; to make excuses in sins. With men that work iniquity: and I will not communicate with the choicest of them.
5. The just shall correct me in mercy, and shall reprove me: but let not the oil of the sinner fatten my head. For my prayer also shall still be against the things with which they are well pleased:
6. their judges falling upon the rock have been swallowed up. They shall hear my words, for they have prevailed:
7. as when the thickness of the earth is broken up upon the ground: Our bones are scattered by the side of hell.
8. But o to thee, O Lord, Lord, are my eyes: in thee have I put my trust, take not away my soul.
9. Keep me from the snare, which they have laid for me, and from the stumblingblocks of them that work iniquity.
10. The wicked shall fall in his net: I am alone until I pass.