1. Unto the end. A psalm for David.
2. The heavens shew forth the glory of God, and the firmament declareth the work of his hands.
3. Day to day uttereth speech, and night to night sheweth knowledge.
4. There are no speeches nor languages, where their voices are not heard.
5. Their sound hath gone forth into all the earth: and their words unto the ends of the world.
6. He hath set his tabernacle in the sun: and he, as a bridegroom coming out of his bride chamber, Hath rejoiced as a giant to run the way:
7. His going out is from the end of heaven, And his circuit even to the end thereof: and there is no one that can hide himself from his heat.
8. The law of the Lord is unspotted, converting souls: the testimony of the Lord is faithful, giving wisdom to little ones.
9. The justices of the Lord are right, rejoicing hearts: the commandment of the Lord is lightsome, enlightening the eyes.
10. The fear of the Lord is holy, enduring for ever and ever: the judgments of the Lord are true, justified in themselves.
11. More to be desired than gold and many precious stones: and sweeter than honey and the honeycomb.
12. For thy servant keepeth them, and in keeping them there is a great reward.
13. Who can understand sins? from my secret ones cleanse me, O Lord:
14. and from those of others spare thy servant. If they shall have no dominion over me, then shall I be without spot: and I shall be cleansed from the greatest sin.
15. And the words of my mouth shall be such as may please: and the meditation of my heart always in thy sight. O Lord, my helper, and my redeemer.