1. Come let us praise the Lord with joy: let us joyfully sing to God our saviour.
2. Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving; and make a joyful noise to him with psalms.
3. For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
4. For in his hand are all the ends of the earth: and the heights of the mountains are his.
5. For the sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land.
6. Come let us adore and fall down: and weep before the Lord that made us.
7. For he is the Lord our God: and we are the people of his pasture and the sheep of his hand.
8. To day if you shall hear his voice, harden not your hearts:
9. As in the provocation, according to the day of temptation in the wilderness: where your fathers tempted me, they proved me, and saw my works.
10. Forty years long was I offended with that generation, and I said: These always err in heart.
11. And these men have not known my ways: so I swore in my wrath that they shall not enter into my rest.