1. The Lord hath reigned, he is clothed with beauty: the Lord is clothed with strength, and hath girded himself. For he hath established the world which shall not be moved.
2. Thy throne is prepared from of old: thou art from everlasting.
3. The floods have lifted up, O Lord: the floods have lifted up their voice. The floods have lifted up their waves,
4. with the noise of many waters. Wonderful are the surges of the sea: wonderful is the Lord on high.
5. Thy testimonies are become exceedingly credible: holiness becometh thy house, O Lord, unto length of days.