1. Unto the end, in, hymns, a psalm of a canticle for David.
2. May God have mercy on us, and bless us: may he cause the light of his countenance to shine upon us, and may he have mercy on us.
3. That we may know thy way upon earth: thy salvation in all nations.
4. Let people confess to thee, O God: let all people give praise to thee.
5. Let the nations be glad and rejoice: for thou judgest the people with justice, and directest the nations upon earth.
6. Let the people, O God, confess to thee: let all the people give praise to thee:
7. the earth hath yielded her fruit. May God, our God bless us,
8. may God bless us: and all the ends of the earth fear him.