1. For this cause, I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ, for you Gentiles;
2. If yet you have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me towards you:
3. How that, according to revelation, the mystery has been made known to me, as I have written above in a few words;
4. As you reading, may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ,
5. Which in other generations was not known to the sons of men, as it is now revealed to his holy apostles and prophets in the Spirit:
6. That the Gentiles should be fellow heirs, and of the same body, and co-partners of his promise in Christ Jesus, by the gospel:
7. Of which I am made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God, which is given to me according to the operation of his power:
8. To me, the least of all the saints, is given this grace, to preach among the Gentiles, the unsearchable riches of Christ,
9. And to enlighten all men, that they may see what is the dispensation of the mystery which hath been hidden from eternity in God, who created all things:
10. That the manifold wisdom of God may be made known to the principalities and powers in heavenly places through the church,
11. According to the eternal purpose, which he made, in Christ Jesus our Lord:
12. In whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of him.
13. Wherefore I pray you not to faint at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.
14. For this cause I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
15. Of whom all paternity in heaven and earth is named,
16. That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened by his Spirit with might unto the inward man,
17. That Christ may dwell by faith in your hearts; that being rooted and founded in charity,
18. You may be able to comprehend, with all the saints, what is the breadth, and length, and height, and depth:
19. To know also the charity of Christ, which surpasseth all knowledge, that you may be filled unto all the fulness of God.
20. Now to him who is able to do all things more abundantly than we desire or understand, according to the power that worketh in us;
21. To him be glory in the church, and in Christ Jesus unto all generations, world without end. Amen.