0. To the choirmaster: according to The Gittith. A Psalm of David.
1. O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is thy name in all the earth! Thou whose glory above the heavens is chanted
2. by the mouth of babes and infants, thou hast founded a bulwark because of thy foes, to still the enemy and the avenger.
3. When I look at thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars which thou hast established;
4. what is man that thou art mindful of him, and the son of man that thou dost care for him?
5. Yet thou hast made him little less than God, and dost crown him with glory and honor.
6. Thou hast given him dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet,
7. all sheep and oxen, and also the beasts of the field,
8. the birds of the air, and the fish of the sea, whatever passes along the paths of the sea.
9. O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is thy name in all the earth!