2. O Lord, our Lord, how great is your name throughout the earth! And your glory in the heavens above.
3. Even the mouths of children and infants exalt your glory in front of your foes and put to shame enemies and rebels.
4. When I observe the heavens, the work of your hands, the moon and the stars you set in their place -
5. what is the mortal that you be mindful of him, the son of man, that you should care for him?
6. Yet you made him a little lower than the angels; you have crowned him with glory and honor.
7. You made him rule over the works of your hands; you have put all things under his feet -
8. sheep and oxen without number and even the beasts of the field,
9. the birds of the air, the fish of the sea, and all that swim the paths of the ocean.
10. O Lord, our Lord, how great is your name all over the earth!