1. The Lord reigns and the nations tremble. He is enthroned upon the cherubim; the earth gets distraught.
2. Great is the Lord in Zion; he is high over all the nations.
3. May they give glory to your name, great and terrible: "Holy is he:
4. this is the mighty King who loves justice." For you come to install fairness, to establish in Jacob right and justice.
5. Extol the Lord, our God; worship at his footstool. Holy is he! And mighty!
6. Among his priests were Moses and Aaron, and Samuel among those who called on his name. They called to the Lord, and he answered them.
7. In the pillar of cloud he spoke to them, and they kept his statutes and the decrees he gave them.
8. O Lord our God, you responded to them; you were a patient God for them, but you punished their wrongs.
9. Extol the Lord our God; worship at his holy mountain. Holy is the Lord our God!