2. How long, O Lord, will you forget me and hide your face from me?
3. How long must I suffer pain in my soul and grief in my heart all the day long? How long shall my enemy triumph over me?
4. Look upon me and answer, O Lord my God! Give light to my eyes, lest I sleep the sleep of death;
5. lest my enemy say, "I have routed him," lest my foes rejoice of my fall.
6. But I put my trust in your unfailing love, my heart will rejoice on seeing your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, for he has been good to me!