2. We give you thanks, O God, we give thanks. Those who invoke your name, will recount your wonderful deeds.
3. "At a set time I will judge fairly.
4. The earth wobbles with its inhabitants, but I will restore its foundations.
5. To the proud I say, 'Boast no more.'And to the wicked, 'Raise not your head.
6. Do not lift yourself so high, do not insult God.'"
7. God comes, though not from the east or the west, nor from the mountains or desert;
8. God comes to judge, putting one down and lifting up another.
9. In the hand of the Lord is a cup of spiced and foaming wine; he pours it out for the wicked to drain to the dregs.
10. As for me, I will rejoice forever and sing praises to the God of Jacob.
11. He will break the power of the wicked, but the power of the virtuous will be exalted.