1. Yahweh is king, the peoples tremble; he is enthroned on the winged creatures, the earth shivers;
2. Yahweh is great in Zion. He is supreme over all nations;
3. let them praise your name, great and awesome; holy is he
4. and mighty! You are a king who loves justice, you established honesty, justice and uprightness; in Jacob it is you who are active.
5. Exalt Yahweh our God, bow down at his footstool; holy is he!
6. Moses and Aaron are among his priests, and Samuel, calling on his name; they called on Yahweh and he answered them.
7. He spoke with them in the pillar of fire, they obeyed his decrees, the Law he gave them.
8. Yahweh our God, you answered them, you were a God of forgiveness to them, but punished them for their sins.
9. Exalt Yahweh our God, bow down at his holy mountain; holy is Yahweh our God!