2. I will bless the Lord all my days; his praise will be ever on my lips.
3. My soul makes its boast in the Lord; let the lowly hear and rejoice.
4. Oh, let us magnify the Lord, together let us glorify his name!
5. I sought the Lord, and he answered me; from all my fears he delivered me.
6. They who look to him are radiant with joy, their faces never clouded with shame.
7. When the poor cry out, the Lord hears and saves them from distress.
8. The Lord's angel encamps and patrols to keep safe those who fear him.
9. Oh, see and taste the goodness of the Lord! Blessed is the one who finds shelter in him!
10. Revere the Lord, all you his saints, for those who fear him do not live in want.
11. The mighty may be hungry and in need, but those who seek the Lord lack nothing.
12. Come, listen to me, my sons; I will show you how to fear the Lord.
13. If you desire long life, if you want to enjoy prosperity,
14. keep your tongue from falsehood, keep your lips from deceit;
15. turn away from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
16. The eyes of the Lord are fixed on the righteous; his ears are inclined to their cries.
17. But his face is set against the wicked to destroy their memory from the earth.
18. The Lord hears the cry of the righteous and rescues them from all their troubles.
19. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves the distraught.
20. Many are the troubles of the just, but the Lord delivers them from all.
21. He keeps all their bones intact, and none of them will be broken.
22. Evil will slay the wicked; the enemies of the just will be doomed.
23. But the Lord will redeem the life of his servants; none of those who trust in him will be doomed.