2. O Lord, in your anger do not reprove; nor punish me in your fury.
3. Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I have no strength left. O Lord, heal me, for my bones are in torment.
4. My soul also is greatly troubled. How long, O Lord, how long? How long will you be?
5. Come back to me, O Lord, save my life; rescue me for the sake of your love.
6. For no one remembers you in the grave; who will praise you in the world of the dead?
7. I am weary with moaning; I weep every night, drenching my bed with tears.
8. My eyes have grown dim from troubles; I have weakened because of my foes.
9. Away from me, you evildoers, for the Lord has heard my plaintive voice.
10. The Lord has heard my plea; the Lord will grant all that I pray for.
11. Let my enemies fall back in shame, all of a sudden - the whole bunch of them!