1. To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
2. In you my God I trust; let me not be put to shame, let not my enemies exult over me.
3. Those who hope in you will never be humbled; those who turn away from you will suffer disgrace!
4. Teach me your ways, O Lord; make known to me your paths.
5. Guide me in your truth and instruct me, for you are my God, my savior; I hope in you all day long.
6. Remember your compassion, O Lord, your unfailing love from of old.
7. Remember not the sins of my youth, but in your love remember me.
8. Good and upright, the Lord teaches sinners his way.
9. He teaches the humble of heart and guides them in what is right.
10. The ways of the Lord are love and faithfulness for those who keep his covenant and precepts.
11. For the sake of your name, Lord, forgive my iniquity, for it is great.
12. To those who fear the Lord, he will teach the way to choose.
13. They will live in prosperity, and their descendants will inherit the land.
14. The Lord gives advice to those who revere him and makes his covenant known to them.
15. My eyes are always on the Lord, for he will free my feet from the snare.
16. Turn to me and have compassion, for I am lonely and afflicted.
17. Free my heart of bitterness; relieve me of this distress.
18. See my pain and sufferings, and forgive all my sins.
19. See how my enemies have increased and how violently they hate me.
20. Deliver me from them; let me not be put to shame, for I have trusted you.
21. Let integrity and uprightness be my protection, for all my hope, O Lord, is in you.
22. Redeem, O God, redeem Israel from all its troubles!