1. Alleluia. Praise the Lord from the heavens. Praise him on the heights.
2. Praise him, all his Angels. Praise him, all his hosts.
3. Praise him, sun and moon. Praise him, all stars and light.
4. Praise him, heavens of the heavens. And let all the waters that are above the heavens
5. praise the name of the Lord. For he spoke, and they became. He commanded, and they were created.
6. He has stationed them in eternity, and for age after age. He has established a precept, and it will not pass away.
7. Praise the Lord from the earth: you dragons and all deep places,
8. fire, hail, snow, ice, windstorms, which do his word,
9. mountains and all hills, fruitful trees and all cedars,
10. wild beasts and all cattle, serpents and feathered flying things,
11. kings of the earth and all peoples, leaders and all judges of the earth,
12. young men and virgins. Let the older men with the younger men, praise the name of the Lord.
13. For his name alone is exalted.
14. Confession of him is beyond heaven and earth, and he has exalted the horn of his people. A hymn to all his holy ones, to the sons of Israel, to a people close to him. Alleluia.