1. The Praise of David himself. I will extol you, O God, my king. And I will bless your name, in this time and forever and ever.
2. Throughout every single day, I will bless you. And I will praise your name, in this time and forever and ever.
3. The Lord is great and exceedingly praiseworthy. And there is no end to his greatness.
4. Generation after generation will praise your works, and they will declare your power.
5. They will tell of the magnificent glory of your sanctity. And they will discourse of your wonders.
6. And they will talk about the virtue of your terrible acts. And they will describe your greatness.
7. They will shout about the memory of your abundant sweetness. And they will exult in your justice.
8. The Lord is compassionate and merciful, patient and full of mercy.
9. The Lord is sweet to all things, and his compassion is upon all his works.
10. O Lord, may all your works confess to you, and let your holy ones bless you.
11. They will speak of the glory of your kingdom, and they will declare your power,
12. so as to make known to the sons of men your power and the glory of your magnificent kingdom.
13. Your kingdom is a kingdom for all ages, and your dominion is with all, from generation to generation. The Lord is faithful in all his words and holy in all his works.
14. The Lord lifts up all who have fallen down, and he sets upright all who have been thrown down.
15. O Lord, all eyes hope in you, and you provide their food in due time.
16. You open your hand, and you fill every kind of animal with a blessing.
17. The Lord is just in all his ways and holy in all his works.
18. The Lord is near to all who call upon him, to all who call upon him in truth.
19. He will do the will of those who fear him, and he will heed their supplication and accomplish their salvation.
20. The Lord watches over all who love him. And he will destroy all sinners.
21. My mouth will speak the praise of the Lord, and may all flesh bless his holy name, in this time and forever and ever.