1. The Lord reigns, robed in majesty; the Lord is girded with strength. The world now is firm, it cannot be moved.
2. Your throne stands from long ago, O Lord, from all eternity you are.
3. The floods have lifted up, O Lord, the floods have lifted up their roaring, the floods have lifted up their pounding waves.
4. Mightier than the thunder of great waters, mightier than the breakers of the sea, the Lord on high is mighty!
5. Your decrees can be trusted; holiness dwells in your house day after day without end, O Lord.