1. A psalm. A sabbath song.
2. It is good to give thanks to the LORD, to sing praise to your name, Most High,
3. To proclaim your love in the morning, your faithfulness in the night,
4. With the ten-stringed harp, with melody upon the lyre.
5. For you make me jubilant, LORD, by your deeds; at the works of your hands I shout for joy.
6. How great are your works, LORD! How profound your purpose!
7. A senseless person cannot know this; a fool cannot comprehend.
8. Though the wicked flourish like grass and all sinners thrive, They are destined for eternal destruction;
9. for you, LORD, are forever on high.
10. Indeed your enemies, LORD, indeed your enemies shall perish; all sinners shall be scattered.
11. You have given me the strength of a wild bull; you have poured rich oil upon me.
12. My eyes look with glee on my wicked enemies; my ears delight in the fall of my foes.
13. The just shall flourish like the palm tree, shall grow like a cedar of Lebanon.
14. Planted in the house of the LORD, they shall flourish in the courts of our God.
15. They shall bear fruit even in old age, always vigorous and sturdy,
16. As they proclaim: "The LORD is just; our rock, in whom there is no wrong."