1. Unto the end, for her that obtaineth the inheritance. A psalm of David.
2. Give ear, O Lord, to my words, understand my cry.
3. Hearken to the voice of my prayer, O my King and my God.
4. For to thee will I pray: O Lord, in the morning thou shalt hear my voice.
5. In the morning I will stand before thee, and will see: because thou art not a God that willest iniquity.
6. Neither shall the wicked dwell near thee: nor shall the unjust abide before thy eyes.
7. Thou hatest all the workers of iniquity: Thou wilt destroy all that speak a lie. The bloody and the deceitful man the Lord will abhor.
8. But as for me in the multitude of thy mercy, I will come into thy house; I will worship towards thy holy temple, in thy fear.
9. Conduct me, O Lord, in thy justice: because of my enemies, direct my way in thy sight.
10. for there is no truth in their mouth; their heart is vain.
11. Their throat is an open sepulchre: they dealt deceitfully with their tongues: judge them, O God. Let them fall from their devices: according to the multitude of their wickedness cast them out: for they have provoked thee, O Lord.
12. But let all them be glad that hope in thee: they shall rejoice for ever, and thou shalt dwell in them. And all they that love thy name shall glory in thee:
13. For thou wilt bless the just. O Lord, thou hast crowned us, as with a shield of thy good will.