1. The Lord said to my Lord: Sit thou at my right hand: Until I make thy enemies thy footstool.
2. The Lord will send forth the sceptre of thy power out of Sion: rule thou in the midst of thy enemies.
3. With thee is the principality in the day of thy strength: in the brightness of the saints: from the womb before the day star I begot thee.
4. The Lord hath sworn, and he will not repent: Thou art a priest for ever according to the order of Melchisedech.
5. The Lord at thy right hand hath broken kings in the day of his wrath.
6. He shall judge among nations, he shall fill ruins: he shall crush the heads in the land of the many.
7. He shall drink of the torrent in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.