1. Alleluia. Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem. Praise your God, O Zion.
2. For he has reinforced the bars of your gates. He has blessed your sons within you.
3. He has stationed peace at your borders, and he has satisfied you with the fat of the grain.
4. He sends forth his eloquence to the earth. His word runs swiftly.
5. He provides snow like wool. He strews clouds like ashes.
6. He sends his ice crystals like morsels. Who can stand firm before the face of his cold?
7. He will send forth his word, and it will melt them. His Spirit will breathe out, and the waters will flow.
8. He announces his word to Jacob, his justices and his judgments to Israel.
9. He has not done so much for every nation, and he has not made his judgments manifest to them. Alleluia.