1. To the end, a psalm of David. The canticle of Jeremias and Ezechiel to the people of the captivity, when they began to go out.
2. A Hymn, O God, becometh thee in Sion: and a vow shall be paid to thee in Jerusalem.
3. O hear my prayer: all flesh shall come to thee.
4. The words of the wicked have prevailed over us: and thou wilt pardon our transgressions.
5. Blessed is he whom thou hast chosen and taken to thee: he shall dwell in thy courts. We shall be filled with the good things of thy house; holy is thy temple,
6. wonderful in justice. Hear us, O God our saviour, who art the hope of all the ends of the earth, and in the sea afar off.
7. Thou who preparest the mountains by thy strength, being girded with power:
8. who troublest the depth of the sea, the noise of its waves. The Gentiles shall be troubled,
9. and they that dwell in the uttermost borders shall be afraid at thy signs: thou shalt make the outgoings of the morning and of the evening to be joyful.
10. Thou hast visited the earth, and hast plentifully watered it; thou hast many ways enriched it. The river of God is filled with water, thou hast prepared their food: for so is its preparation.
11. Fill up plentifully the streams thereof, multiply its fruits; it shall spring up and rejoice in its showers.
12. Thou shalt bless the crown of the year of thy goodness: and thy fields shall be filled with plenty.
13. The beautiful places of the wilderness shall grow fat: and the hills shall be girded about with joy,
14. The rams of the flock are clothed, and the vales shall abound with corn: they shall shout, yea they shall sing a hymn.