1. I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; in the council of the just: and in the congregation.
2. Great are the works of the Lord: sought out according to all his wills
3. His work is praise and magnificence: and his justice continueth for ever and ever.
4. He hath made a remembrance of his wonderful works, being a merciful and gracious Lord:
5. he hath given food to them that fear him. He will be mindful for ever of his covenant:
6. he will shew forth to his people the power of his works.
7. That he may give them the inheritance of the Gentiles: the works of his hands are truth and judgment.
8. All his commandments are faithful: confirmed for ever and ever, made in truth and equity.
9. He hath sent redemption to his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever. Holy and terrible is his name:
10. the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. A good understanding to all that do it: his praise continueth for ever and ever.