3. O God, you have rejected us and have broken our defenses; you have been angry, but now turn back to us.
4. You have shaken the land and torn it open; mend its cracks for it totters.
5. You have made your people suffer; you have given us wine that makes us stagger.
6. You set the banner behind us and your people fled from bow and arrow.
7. Help us and listen to us, that your beloved may be rescued.
8. God has spoken in his sanctuary: "In triumph I will divide up Shechem and parcel out the Valley of Succoth.
9. Gilead is mine; Manasseh is mine; Ephraim is my helmet, Judah my scepter.
10. Moab is my washbasin; upon Edom I cast my sandal; over Philistia I shout in triumph."
11. Who will take me to the fortified city? Who will lead me to Edom?
12. Have you not rejected us, O God? You no longer go with our armies.
13. Give us aid against the foe, for human help is not worth a straw.
14. With God we will gain victory; he will crush the enemy for us.