1. Unto the end. A Psalm of David. How long, O Lord? Will you forget me until the end? How long will you turn your face away from me?
2. How long can I take counsel in my soul, sorrowing in my heart throughout the day?
3. How long will my enemy be exalted over me?
4. Look upon me and listen to me, O Lord my God. Enlighten my eyes, lest I fall asleep forever in death,
5. lest at any time my enemy may say, “I have prevailed against him.” Those who trouble me will exult, if I have been disturbed.
6. But I have hoped in your mercy. My heart will exult in your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, who assigns good things to me. And I will sing psalms to the name of the Lord Most High.