1. Unto the end. To the sons of Korah, for confidants. A Psalm.
2. Our God is our refuge and strength, a helper in the tribulations that have greatly overwhelmed us.
3. Because of this, we will not be afraid when the earth will be turbulent and the mountains will be transferred into the heart of the sea.
4. They thundered, and the waters were stirred up among them; the mountains have been disturbed by his strength.
5. The frenzy of the river rejoices the city of God. The Most High has sanctified his tabernacle.
6. God is in its midst; it will not be shaken. God will assist it in the early morning.
7. The peoples have been disturbed, and the kingdoms have been bowed down. He uttered his voice: the earth has been moved.
8. The Lord of hosts is with us. The God of Jacob is our supporter.
9. Draw near and behold the works of the Lord: what portents he has set upon the earth,
10. carrying away wars even to the end of the earth. He will crush the bow and break the weapons, and he will burn the shield with fire.
11. Be empty, and see that I am God. I will be exalted among the peoples, and I will be exalted upon the earth.
12. The Lord of hosts is with us. The God of Jacob is our supporter.