1. A Psalm of David himself. The Lord has reigned: let the peoples be angry. He sits upon the cherubim: let the earth be moved.
2. The Lord is great in Zion, and he is high above all peoples.
3. May they confess to your great name, for it is terrible and holy.
4. And the honor of the king loves judgment. You have prepared guidance. You have accomplished judgment and justice in Jacob.
5. Exalt the Lord our God, and adore the footstool of his feet, for it is holy.
6. Moses and Aaron are among his priests, and Samuel is among those who call upon his name. They called upon the Lord, and he heeded them.
7. He spoke to them in the pillar of the cloud. They kept his testimonies and the precept that he gave them.
8. You heeded them, O Lord our God. You were a forgiving God to them, though taking vengeance on all their inventions.
9. Exalt the Lord our God, and adore on his holy mountain. For the Lord our God is holy.