1. Alleluia. Praise the Lord, children. Praise the name of the Lord.
2. Blessed is the name of the Lord, from this time forward and even forever.
3. From the rising of the sun, even to its setting, praiseworthy is the name of the Lord.
4. The Lord is high above all nations, and his glory is high above the heavens.
5. Who is like the Lord, our God, who dwells on high,
6. and who gazes upon the humble things in heaven and on earth?
7. He lifts up the needy from the ground, and he urges the poor away from filth,
8. so that he may place him with the leaders, with the leaders of his people.
9. He causes a barren woman to live in a house, as the joyful mother of sons.