1. A Psalm of David, at the completion of the tabernacle. Bring to the Lord, O sons of God, bring to the Lord the sons of rams.
2. Bring to the Lord, glory and honor. Bring to the Lord, glory for his name. Adore the Lord in his holy court.
3. The voice of the Lord is over the waters. The God of majesty has thundered. The Lord is over many waters.
4. The voice of the Lord is in virtue. The voice of the Lord is in magnificence.
5. The voice of the Lord shatters the cedars. And the Lord will shatter the cedars of Lebanon.
6. And it will break them into pieces, like a calf of Lebanon, and in the same way as the beloved son of the single-horned beast.
7. The voice of the Lord cuts through the flame of fire.
8. The voice of the Lord shakes the desert. And the Lord will quake the desert of Kadesh.
9. The voice of the Lord is preparing the stags, and he will reveal the dense woods. And in his temple, all will speak his glory.
10. The Lord causes the great flood to dwell. And the Lord will sit as King in eternity.
11. The Lord will give virtue to his people. The Lord will bless his people in peace.