1. To David himself. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and bless his holy name, all that is within me.
2. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and do not forget all his recompenses.
3. He forgives all your iniquities. He heals all your infirmities.
4. He redeems your life from destruction. He crowns you with mercy and compassion.
5. He satisfies your desire with good things. Your youth will be renewed like that of the eagle.
6. The Lord accomplishes mercies, and his judgment is for all who patiently endure injuries.
7. He has made his ways known to Moses, his will to the sons of Israel.
8. The Lord is compassionate and merciful, patient and full of mercy.
9. He will not be angry forever, and he will not threaten for eternity.
10. He has not dealt with us according to our sins, and he has not repaid us according to our iniquities.
11. For according to the height of the heavens above the earth, so has he reinforced his mercy toward those who fear him.
12. As far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our iniquities from us.
13. As a father is compassionate to his sons, so has the Lord been compassionate to those who fear him.
14. For he knows our form. He has called to mind that we are dust.
15. Man: his days are like hay. Like the flower of the field, so will he flourish.
16. For the spirit in him will pass away, and it will not remain, and he will know his place no longer.
17. But the mercy of the Lord is from eternity, and even unto eternity, upon those who fear him. And his justice is with the sons of the sons,
18. with those who serve his covenant and have been mindful of his commandments by doing them.
19. The Lord has prepared his throne in heaven, and his kingdom will rule over all.
20. Bless the Lord, all you his Angels: powerful in virtue, doing his word, in order to heed the voice of his discourse.
21. Bless the Lord, all his hosts: his ministers who do his will.
22. Bless the Lord, all his works: in every place of his dominion. Bless the Lord, O my soul.