1. A Canticle of David himself, when the house was built after the captivity. Sing to the Lord a new song. Sing to the Lord, all the earth.
2. Sing to the Lord and bless his name. Announce his salvation from day to day.
3. Announce his glory among the Gentiles, his miracles among all peoples.
4. For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised. He is terrible, beyond all gods.
5. For all the gods of the Gentiles are demons, but the Lord made the heavens.
6. Confession and beauty are in his sight. Sanctity and magnificence are in his sanctuary.
7. Bring to the Lord, you natives of the nations, bring to the Lord glory and honor.
8. Bring to the Lord glory for his name. Lift up sacrifices, and enter into his courts.
9. Adore the Lord in his holy court. Let the entire earth be shaken before his face.
10. Say among the Gentiles: The Lord has reigned. For he has even corrected the whole world, which will not be shaken. He will judge the peoples with fairness.
11. Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth exult; let the sea and all its fullness be moved.
12. The fields and all the things that are in them will be glad. Then all the trees of the forest will rejoice
13. before the face of the Lord: for he arrives. For he arrives to judge the earth. He will judge the whole world with fairness and the peoples with his truth.