1. A Psalm of David himself. I will sing mercy and judgment to you, O Lord. I will sing psalms.
2. And I will have understanding within the immaculate way, when you will draw near to me. I wandered about in the innocence of my heart, in the midst of my house.
3. I will not display any unjust thing before my eyes. I have hated those carrying out betrayals.
4. The perverse heart did not adhere to me. And the malignant, who turned away before me, I would not recognize.
5. The one who secretly detracted his neighbor, this one I pursued. The one with an arrogant eye and an insatiable heart, with that one I would not eat.
6. My eyes looked toward the faithful of the earth, to sit with me. The one walking in the immaculate way, this one ministered to me.
7. He who has acted arrogantly will not dwell in the midst of my house. He who has spoken iniquity was not guided with the sight of my eyes.
8. In the morning, I executed all the sinners of the earth, so that I might scatter all the workers of iniquity from the city of the Lord.