1. Alleluia. Praise the Lord, because the psalm is good. Delightful and beautiful praise shall be for our God.
2. The Lord builds up Jerusalem. He will gather together the dispersed of Israel.
3. He heals the contrite of heart, and he binds up their sorrows.
4. He numbers the multitude of the stars, and he calls them all by their names.
5. Great is our Lord, and great is his virtue. And of his wisdom, there is no number.
6. The Lord lifts up the meek, but he brings down the sinner, even to the ground.
7. Sing before the Lord with confession. Play psalms to our God on a stringed instrument.
8. He covers heaven with clouds, and he prepares rain for the earth. He produces grass on the mountains and herbs for the service of men.
9. He gives their food to beasts of burden and to young ravens that call upon him.
10. He will not have good will for the strength of the horse, nor will he be well pleased with the legs of a man.
11. The Lord is well pleased with those who fear him and with those who hope in his mercy.