2. You gods, are your decrees just, and are your judgments upright?
3. No, you willfully commit crimes; you deal in violence and corruption.
4. Even from the womb the wicked go astray; from birth they are wayward liars.
5. They are poisonous like deadly snakes, deaf as the adder
6. that blocks its ears so as not to hear the charmer's voice casting spells.
7. Break the teeth in their mouths, O God; tear out the fangs of the lions, O Lord.
8. Let them vanish like spilled water; let them be trodden down like grass that withers.
9. Let them be like snails that sink into slime, like untimely births that never see the sun.
10. Like green grass that is burned before the thorns are dry, let them be swept away!
11. The upright will rejoice when they are avenged; they will bathe their feet in the blood of the wicked.
12. Then will people say, "Surely the righteous are rewarded; surely there is a God who gives judgment on earth."