1. Bless the Lord, my soul; all my being, bless his holy name!
2. Bless the Lord, my soul, and do not forget all his kindness;
3. he forgives all your sins and heals all your sickness;
4. he redeems your life from destruction and crowns you with love and compassion;
5. he gives fulfillment to your years, and renews your youth like the eagle's.
6. The Lord restores justice and secures the rights of the oppressed.
7. He has made known his ways to Moses and his deeds to the people of Israel.
8. The Lord is gracious and merciful, abounding in love and slow to anger;
9. he will not always scold nor will he be angry forever.
10. He does not treat us according to our sins, nor does he punish us as we deserve.
11. As the heavens are high above the earth, so great is his love for those fearing him;
12. as far as the east is from the west, so far does he remove from us our sins.
13. As a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord pities those who fear him.
14. For he knows how we are formed, he remembers that we are dust.
15. The days of mortals are like grass; they bloom like a flower of the field;
16. but the wind passes over it, and it is gone, his field will not see him again.
17. But the Lord's kindness is forever with those who fear him; so is his justice, for their children's children,
18. for those who keep his covenant and remember his commands, for those who put them into practice.
19. The Lord has set his throne in heaven; he rules, he has power everywhere.
20. Praise the Lord, all you his angels, you mighty ones who do his bidding, you who obey his word.
21. Praise the Lord, all his hosts, all his servants who do his will.
22. Praise the Lord, all his works, everywhere he rules.