0. To the choirmaster. A Psalm of the Sons of Korah.
1. LORD, thou wast favorable to thy land; thou didst restore the fortunes of Jacob.
2. Thou didst forgive the iniquity of thy people; thou didst pardon all their sin. [Selah]
3. Thou didst withdraw all thy wrath; thou didst turn from thy hot anger.
4. Restore us again, O God of our salvation, and put away thy indignation toward us!
5. Wilt thou be angry with us for ever? Wilt thou prolong thy anger to all generations?
6. Wilt thou not revive us again, that thy people may rejoice in thee?
7. Show us thy steadfast love, O LORD, and grant us thy salvation.
8. Let me hear what God the LORD will speak, for he will speak peace to his people, to his saints, to those who turn to him in their hearts.
9. Surely his salvation is at hand for those who fear him, that glory may dwell in our land.
10. Steadfast love and faithfulness will meet; righteousness and peace will kiss each other.
11. Faithfulness will spring up from the ground, and righteousness will look down from the sky.
12. Yea, the LORD will give what is good, and our land will yield its increase.
13. Righteousness will go before him, and make his footsteps a way.