1. Praise the LORD. Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, who greatly delights in his commandments!
2. His descendants will be mighty in the land; the generation of the upright will be blessed.
3. Wealth and riches are in his house; and his righteousness endures for ever.
4. Light rises in the darkness for the upright; the LORD is gracious, merciful, and righteous.
5. It is well with the man who deals generously and lends, who conducts his affairs with justice.
6. For the righteous will never be moved; he will be remembered for ever.
7. He is not afraid of evil tidings; his heart is firm, trusting in the LORD.
8. His heart is steady, he will not be afraid, until he sees his desire on his adversaries.
9. He has distributed freely, he has given to the poor; his righteousness endures for ever; his horn is exalted in honor.
10. The wicked man sees it and is angry; he gnashes his teeth and melts away; the desire of the wicked man comes to nought.