1. Prasie the LORD. I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart, in the company of the upright, in the congregation.
2. Great are the works of the LORD, studied by all who have pleasure in them.
3. Full of honor and majesty is his work, and his righteousness endures for ever.
4. He has caused his wonderful works to be remembered; the LORD is gracious and merciful.
5. He provides food for those who fear him; he is ever mindful of his covenant.
6. He has shown his people the power of his works, in giving them the heritage of the nations.
7. The works of his hands are faithful and just; all his precepts are trustworthy,
8. they are established for ever and ever, to be performed with faithfulness and uprightness.
9. He sent redemption to his people; he has commanded his covenant for ever. Holy and terrible is his name!
10. The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all those who practice it. His praise endures for ever!