1. The earth and its fullness belong to the Lord, the world and all that dwell in it.
2. He has founded it upon the ocean and set it firmly upon the waters.
3. Who will ascend the mountain of the Lord? Who will stand in his holy place?
4. Those with clean hands and pure heart, who desire not what is vain, and never swear to a lie.
5. They will receive blessings from the Lord, a reward from God, their savior.
6. Such are the people who seek him, who seek the face of Jacob's God.
7. Lift up, O gateways, your lintels, open up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may enter!
8. Who is the King of glory? The Lord, the strong, the mighty, the Lord, valiant in battle.
9. Lift up your lintels, O gateways, open up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may enter!
10. Who is the King of glory? The Lord of Hosts, he is the King of glory!